Dorothy Did Right Shawn McClain and Dorothy Leatherwood

Murder Comes to Town is a long running show on Discovery ID, which is described as "Things like
that don't happen here," they always say. These are the shocking murder mysteries that haunt small town America. We'll discover the dark secrets that lie just beneath the outwardly wholesome surface of America's heartland. . In season 4, episode 10, the story of Dorothy Leatherwood and Shawn McClain is shown.

The show is titled Dorothy Did Right and is described as The murder of a beloved church lady sends the easy-going town of Georgiana, Alabama into a whirlwind. In a community where local gossip is rarely exciting, the rumors spreading across town have detectives struggling to separate fact from fiction. Who would want to murder an elderly widow of modest means? .

You can write to Shawn McClain at:

Shawn McClain 302068
St. Clair Correctional Facility
1000 St. Clair Road
Springville, AL 35146.

Comments

  1. Dear Shawn McClain my name given is lorene freeman but real me is Tacoma hawkins twin to jes hawkins because of riots in 1964 me an cousin Toyota jones were caught in a riot stirred up from hate by hate I no youl never no me in one etta James twins my bro James hawkins me tacoma hawkins three seperated because of hate riots seperated use from our family mother father sis an brothers grandmother thurgood marshall was lorene now lorene freeman _ price he was our bilogic father Dorothy leatherwood _ hawkins was my real grand mother I no il never no her but u was in wrong spirit when my grandmother was killed Jesus is the only one that can give u hope peace I can't bring Dorothy leatherwood hawkins back I can now only amagine how it could of been I'm not writing this to hurt you but maybe
    if you change may help our family too think forgive

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment