Looking for a Soul to Steal Andrew Allen Cook and Grant Hendrickson

Murder Comes to Town is a long running show on Discovery ID, which is described as "Things like that do n't happen here," they always say. These are the shocking murder mysteries that haunt small town America. We'll discover the dark secrets that lie just beneath the outwardly wholesome surface of America's heartland. . In season 3, episode 8, the story of Grant Hendrickson and Andrew Allen Cook is shown.

The show is titled Looking for a Soul to Steal and is described as When two college students are gunned down while parked in a quiet lovers' lane in Juliette, Georgia, the tiny community is beside itself with panic. .

You can not write to Andrew Allen Cook as he was executed February 22, 1013. “I'm sorry,” Cook said as he was strapped to a gurney. “I'm not going to ask you to forgive me. I can't even do it myself.” He also thanked his family for “their support, for being with me and I'm sorry I took so much from you all.”

Andrew Allen Cook

Comments